[Rev09]BattleGround Tierra By: Daison [Using All Jobs]

Moderator: Moderators

synt09
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: [Rev09]BattleGround Tierra By: Daison [Using All Jobs]

#31 Post by synt09 »

daison3 can you pls create one for kvm, cause I tried the other post for kvm and it doesnt work for me, sorry im just a noob

stephen96
Noob
Noob

#32 Post by stephen96 »

Sir can you update this a little bit more, some of my characters, especially the non trans characters were stuck on attacking the neutral flag on the center and not going anymore to the Food Depot... Thanks in advance and more powers to you...

daison3
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#33 Post by daison3 »

@synt09
I can post my KVM later, maybe my old KVM was located here, dunno if it is...

@stephen96
Yah you're right!, the only who can attack the enemies Storage Food are GX, RuneKnight, Paladin, Knight, Lord Kniht, Ranger, Genetic....because they're the one who can walk faster than other jobs, those players who are slow walker, instead to attack the food storage, the tactic is to attack the flag center, instead to attack the enimies food, we don't need to waste the time to walk, we might need to get the Guardians so that we can control the center of BG...In addition, 30% players are always walking through the center, for the instance if the owner of the center was Croix then the guardians can attack the Guillaume... hope you get the structure of my macro...

iluv2bluff
Noob
Noob

#34 Post by iluv2bluff »

uhmm excuse me sir... can i ask you were will i put the code you gave?
can u specify clearly co'z some of us are really having a hard time with this... thx sir in advance

synt09
Noob
Noob

#35 Post by synt09 »

mine's not moving is there anything i need to do besides the bg 1 sir?