All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1-99 Example Macro | OK 2.0.6.1 | Macro 2.0.2
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2008, 21:55 
Noob
Noob

Hello everyone! :)

Extreme V1.0 :lol:

Purpose:
Create a Novice and then simply watch it become Level 99 [Insert a job here] without moving a finger!! [In my Example it's High Wizard]
I must say that it is extremely useful for making bot armies. Before I had to level each of my bots manually which was a pain in a$$ since my bots were banned frequently.

Use:

Do not just copy paste it!!! This Macro is written for a High Rate server with a Job Changer, NPC Warp and @go command.
Use this as a reference and make your own macro that fits your needs!

Minimum Modification:
1) NPC Locations and Talk Sequences
2) Job you want
3) Maps where you want to level
4) Skills and stats you want to up
5) Weapon configuration (Melee/Range/Spells)
6) Levels at which you want the Macro to Trigger
7) Jobs at which you want Macro to Trigger
8) Your save location
9) Desired levels

Explanation of the Macro:

#############Step One (1)################

automacro Novice_1 { #First automacro which triggers when you are Level 1
exclusive 1 #This automacro cannot be interrupted by other macros
run-once 1 #This macro wont repeat again
base == 1 #This line is a Base Level Trigger
class Novice #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
do conf skillsAddAuto_list Basic Skill 9 #This line changes the config.txt to make bot level up "Basic Skill"
do c @go 0 #Warps te bot where it needs to be [If you're server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do move 36 208 #This line moves the bot towards the Kafra to save
do talknpc 29 207 c r0 c #This is talking with Kafra and saving
do conf lockMap prt_fild05 #This line sets the map where you want to level\do stuff [Prepare portals beforehand]
do conf runFromTarget 0 #This line changes the runFromTarget to 0 in config.txt
do conf attackUseWeapon 1 #This line changes the attackUseWeapon to 1 in config.txt
do conf attackCanSnipe 0 #This line changes the attackCanSnipe to 0 in config.txt
do conf attackCheckLOS 0 #This line changes the attackCheckLOS to 0 in config.txt
}
}

#############Step Two (2)################

automacro Level_15_Becoming_Mage {
priority 1 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
base >= 15 #This line is a Base Level Trigger
class Novice #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
do conf lockMap prontera #This line sets the map where you want to level\do stuff [Prepare portals beforehand]
do c @go 0 #Warps the bot where it needs to be [If your server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do move 170 200 #Moves the bot near needed location
do talknpc 172 198 c c c r0 r1 c r0 c #Talks to the Job Changer
}
}

#############Step Three (3)################

automacro Mage_15 {
priority 2 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
class Mage #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
do c @go 0 #Warps te bot where it needs to be [If your server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do move 167 192 #Moves the bot near needed location
do talknpc 176 205 c r1 r7 c r0 #Manually talks to Warp NPC to get where it needs
do conf lockMap prt_fild05 #This line sets the map where you want to level\do stuff [Prepare portals beforehand]
}
}

#############Step Four (4)################

automacro Level_20 {
priority 3 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
base >= 20 #This line is a Base Level Trigger
class Mage #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
do skills add 19 #Level ups Fire Bolt [Sometimes skillsAddAuto_List glitches, so I prefer doing it manually]
do skills add 19 #Level ups Fire Bolt [Sometimes skillsAddAuto_List glitches, so I prefer doing it manually]
do c @go 0 #Warps the bot where it needs to be [If your server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do conf lockMap prt_maze02 #This line sets the map where you want to level\do stuff [Prepare portals beforehand]
do conf attackUseWeapon 0 #This line changes the attackUseWeapon to 0 in config.txt
do conf attackCanSnipe 1 #This line changes the attackCanSnipe to 1 in config.txt
do conf attackCheckLOS 1 #This line changes the attackCheckLOS to 1 in config.txt
}
}

#############Step Five (5)################

automacro Level_50 {
priority 4 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
base >= 50 #This line is a Base Level Trigger

call {
do c @go 19 #Warps the bot where it needs to be [If your server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do conf lockMap ein_fild04 #This line sets the map where you want to level\do stuff [Prepare portals beforehand]
do conf runFromTarget 1 #This line changes the runFromTarget to 0 in config.txt
}
}

#############Step Six (6)################

automacro Level_82 {
priority 5 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
base >= 82 #This line is a Base Level Trigger

call {
do conf lockMap prontera #This line sets the map where you want to level\do stuff [Prepare portals beforehand]
do move 172 197 #Moves the bot near needed location
do talknpc 172 198 c c c r0 r0 c r0 c #Talks to the Job Changer
}
}

#############Step Seven (7)################

automacro Wizard_82 {
priority 6 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
class Wizard #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
do c @go 19 #Warps the bot where it needs to be [If yore server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do conf lockMap ein_fild04 #This line sets the map where you want to level\do stuff [Prepare portals beforehand]
}
}

#############Step Eight (8)################

automacro Level_99 {
priority 7 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
base >= 99 #This line is a Base Level Trigger
class Wizard #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
do c @go 0 #Warps the bot where it needs to be [If yore server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do talknpc 172 198 c c c r0 c r0 c #Talks to the Job Changer
}
}

#############Step Nine (9)################

automacro High_Novice_1 {
priority 8 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
class High Novice #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]
base == 1 #This line is a Base Level Trigger

call {
do talknpc 176 205 c r1 r7 c r0 #Manually talks to Warp NPC to get where it needs
do conf attackUseWeapon 1 #This line changes the attackUseWeapon to 1 in config.txt
do conf attackCanSnipe 0 #This line changes the attackCanSnipe to 0 in config.txt
do conf runFromTarget 0 #This line changes the runFromTarget to 0 in config.txt
do conf attackCheckLOS 0 #This line changes the attackCheckLOS to 0 in config.txt
}
}

#############Step Ten (10)################

automacro Level_15_High {
priority 9 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
base >= 15 #This line is a Base Level Trigger
class High Novice #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
do skills add 1 #Level ups Basic Skill [Sometimes skillsAddAuto_List glitches, so I prefer doing it manually]
do skills add 1 #Level ups Basic Skill [Sometimes skillsAddAuto_List glitches, so I prefer doing it manually]
do c @go 0 #Warps the bot where it needs to be [If yore server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do move 172 196 #Moves the bot near needed location
do talknpc 172 198 c c c r0 c #Talks to the Job Changer
}
}

#############Step Eleven (11)################

automacro High_Mage_15 {
priority 10 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
exclusive 1 #This automacro cannot be interrupter by other macros
class High Magician #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
}
}

#############Step Twelve (12)################

automacro Level_20_High {
priority 11 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
class High Magician #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]
base >= 20 #This line is a Base Level Trigger

call {
do conf lockMap prt_maze02 #This line sets the map where you want to level\do stuff [Prepare portals beforehand]
do conf attackUseWeapon 0 #This line changes the attackUseWeapon to 0 in config.txt
do conf attackCanSnipe 1 #This line changes the attackCanSnipe to 1 in config.txt
do conf attackCheckLOS 1 #This line changes the attackCheckLOS to 1 in config.txt
}
}

#############Step Thirteen (13)################

automacro Level_50_High {
priority 12 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
base >= 50 #This line is a Base Level Trigger

call {
do c @go 19 #Warps the bot where it needs to be [If yore server doesn't have that command use Kafra\Warp Npc\Whatever]
do conf runFromTarget 1 #This line changes the runFromTarget to 1 in config.txt
}
}

#############Step Fourteen (14)################

automacro Level_82_High {
priority 13 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
exclusive 1 #This automacro cannot be interupted by other macros

call {
do talknpc 172 198 c c c r0 c r0 c #Talks to the Job Changer
}
}

#############Step Fiveteen (15)################

automacro High_Wizard_82 {
priority 14 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
class High Wizard #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
}
}

#############Step Sixteen (16)################

automacro Level_99_High {
priority 15 #This is macro's priority compared to other macros [Bigger the number - lesser the priority]
base >= 99 #This line is a Base Level Trigger
class High Wizard #This line is a Job Trigger [Better put it here if you want to get Advanced Jobs]

call {
do quit #Exits the bot when level 99 is reached [Adjust to your own needs]
}
}

####### Precatious For Geographer Map ########

automacro unstuck {
timeout 500 #Executes macro every 500 seconds
base >= 50 #Triggered when Base Level is more that 50
location not prontera #Triggered when the bot is not in Prontera

call {
do c @go 19 #Waprs the bot to Einbroch near the lockMap
}
}

######## Stat_Add Unstuck ######

automacro stat_add {
timeout 60 #Executes every 60 seconds
base > 1 #Triggered when Base Level is more that 1

call {
do stat_add int #Adds one stat point to Int [I made this little Automacro because sometimes bot's auto stat add is stuck]
}
}

Apparently now it will work even with explanation! So now you CAN copy paste it :)

Last edited by disguise on 25 Jun 2009, 11:12, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 1-99 Example Macro | OK 2.0.6.1 | Macro 2.0.2
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2009, 03:42 
Noob
Noob

i must say, that is a really nice macro.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2009, 14:33 
Noob
Noob

Thanks! :D

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009, 21:19 
Noob
Noob

nice work
this will be usefull

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2009, 01:01 
Noob
Noob

Hahahaha 250 Downloads :D

Even though I quit botting this is a nice thing to see :P

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2009, 01:47 
Developers
Developers

Note: You dont have to erase the explaination/comments if you used the new Macro SVN version. Copy, paste and run ;)

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2009, 06:09 
Noob
Noob

both links are not exist anymore, can anyone share their fixed models as reference, gonna use it for my novice land macro thx

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 11:10 
Noob
Noob

@ezza

Haha, that's cool :D

@rahveel

You can use the code with explanations now

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 10:38 
Noob
Noob