Moderator: Moderators

n00b
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: RUN FROM MONSTER Macro=)

#11 Post by n00b »

help_us wrote:make sure you change your macro plugin, follow up this link

note : im not sure your macro plugin version, but please do read 1st that link before asking anything

edit : btw, after i check macro plugin SVN version, they didnt add few thing such getmonsterID for Parser.pm and Utilities.pm.
so i suggest you patch it manually

woooo!! i tot i got it right already but i got this error :(

[img]
http://i50.tinypic.com/33uyadk.jpg
[/img]
i have done editing and followd the first POST of Darki

using the latest openkore... and 2.2 macro

EDIT: now its working.. i just got it messy with the edits :x

thank you help_us i hope this will work.. BTW which macro would i use Your macro or the macro that darki posted?

help_us
Testers Team
Testers Team

#12 Post by help_us »

its may works in same effect, you can try it any of our macros (i mean Darki, gamenikko, Ezza, mine or other user macros)

n00b
Human
Human

#13 Post by n00b »

help_us wrote:its may works in same effect, you can try it any of our macros (i mean Darki, gamenikko, Ezza, mine or other user macros)

which do you preffer at the map of cmd_fild03? with the mini boss mutant dragon? bcoz when i tried the macro.. i can see it does not avoid the monster.. as what i have posted above.. the Screenshot..

gamenikko
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes

#14 Post by gamenikko »

Macro revised.
Just like old times.

ezza
Developers
Developers

Re: RUN FROM MONSTER Macro REVISED, MAY 08, 2010

#15 Post by ezza »

Sorry to interrupt... just to share my ideas ^^

@gamenikko - as you know, macro plugins have macro_delay time to run for each line. Let say you have 30~50 lines to read before the do move command which you put a 0.1s for macro_delay setup... it will take 3~5s before your bot got the move command from macro is it? Maybe this is the reason why some users couldn't run from aggressive monster... slow response from macro.

So, how about this....

Code: Select all

automacro avoid {
    monster Geographer < 5
    call avoiding
}

macro avoiding {
    avoid()
    do move $x $y
}

sub avoid {
}
... culculate everything to get $x and $y using sub routine then move command using macro line. This way you can accelerate macro response(move command) to a 0.2s after automacro trigger instead of 3 to 5s.

p.s: If i'm not wrong... I'm the author of that macro. But, thats probably 2 years ago when our macro plugins at its basic form. Now, we've grown already... we have perl subs inside macro plugins. I'm pretty sure and hope that you could do better then my previous macro. Keep it up ;)

madshark
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by madshark »

ezza wrote:Sorry to interrupt... just to share my ideas ^^

@gamenikko - as you know, macro plugins have macro_delay time to run for each line. Let say you have 30~50 lines to read before the do move command which you put a 0.1s for macro_delay setup... it will take 3~5s before your bot got the move command from macro is it? Maybe this is the reason why some users couldn't run from aggressive monster... slow response from macro.

So, how about this....

Code: Select all

automacro avoid {
    monster Geographer < 5
    call avoiding
}

macro avoiding {
    avoid()
    do move $x $y
}

sub avoid {
}
... culculate everything to get $x and $y using sub routine then move command using macro line. This way you can accelerate macro response(move command) to a 0.2s after automacro trigger instead of 3 to 5s.

p.s: If i'm not wrong... I'm the author of that macro. But, thats probably 2 years ago when our macro plugins at its basic form. Now, we've grown already... we have perl subs inside macro plugins. I'm pretty sure and hope that you could do better then my previous macro. Keep it up ;)
yeah, you're right..may be we can do something about it..my bot always attack the slaves summon by those mvp n mini bossess before it can avoid them..may be we can add something..will figure it out if i'm free at this weekend.

gamenikko
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

#17 Post by gamenikko »

actually, using a macro as a whole will really slow down the calculation.

but insteal of using goto
use call..

make many macros and not one macros with all in one..

that will speed the process up..
Just like old times.

madshark
Noob
Noob

#18 Post by madshark »

Sorry guys..didnt have my weekend this whole month..grr..busy with my duty..come back later to discuss..it seems that we must set autoattack to 0 when the bot run from mvp?

yahoosilver
Noob
Noob

#19 Post by yahoosilver »

hey guys wat if i want it to auto dc ... then relog again

r4dic4l
Noob
Noob

#20 Post by r4dic4l »

Hi. I read up your macros, followed up the links and tried googling, however the macro still didn't work for me.
Previously, before the merge, the macro will activate but the character won't run away from the MVP. It will keep recalculating random routes for botting and run straight into the MVP whenever the macro is activated. My macro folder is in the plugin and there's no trunk folder in my macro folder.

Now after the merge, I redownloaded the bot and everything and insert the macro. This time, it did not activate at all. It just keeps ignoring the mutant dragon while attacking other mobs until it dies. This time the macro folder is also in the plugin folder but there's a trunk folder, THEN only the files.

Anyone else has any idea how to solve this? Cuz i'm clueless now. Thanks in advance!