Legacy RO - Harmony 2.0

Wrote new code? Fixed a bug? Want to discuss technical stuff? Feel free to post it here.

Moderator: Moderators

darkfate
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

Legacy RO - Harmony 2.0

#1 Post by darkfate »

As many of you visiting this thread probably know, Legacy RO has a new encryption Harmony 2.0
I don't know much about it yet but it seems the old blowfish encryption isn't used anymore.

Please share any information you have on the encryption in this thread so that we can speed up the development for any developer willing to reverse it.

I myself won't have any time at all for the next two weeks (exams, exams, Greenfield Festival, more exams)
(Yet it's possible that I can figure a workaround by using XKore soon but don't make yourself too much hope on that)
You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.
- Mark Rippetoe

botserver
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Legacy RO - Harmony 2.0

#2 Post by botserver »

on behalf of the community, i would like to require urgent help on this matter. The bot isn't working at all for me. Last time, i could connect without using XKore. But now, it cant even login to the account..

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#3 Post by Cozzie »

botserver wrote:on behalf of the community, i would like to require urgent help on this matter. The bot isn't working at all for me. Last time, i could connect without using XKore. But now, it cant even login to the account..
what part of "he is trying to work on it" do you not understand? This is dev corner, if you have nothing beneficial(ie: information relating to cracking harmony) dont post. We know there are many people waiting for it, nothing you can do by nagging/begging, it just adds junk to the thread, reducing it's efficiency in communications.

If you want to help, read up the previous threads and help out.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#4 Post by sli »

Cozzie layin' da smack down.

Whoops, this isn't a beneficial post.
cs : ee : realist

Barracks
Human
Human

#5 Post by Barracks »

botserver wrote:on behalf of the leeching community, i would like to require urgent help on this matter from the seeding community. The bot isn't working at all for us leeches. Last time, we could use your wonderful fix to connect without using XKore. But now, it cant even login to the account..
Fixed.

Kleenex
Human
Human

#6 Post by Kleenex »

Waitng for Inject.dll socket connect to process
Inject.dll socket connect successfully, Ready to start Injection!!
---------Account Info----------
Account ID : 20XXXXX
Sex : Boy
-------------------------------------
--------------Game Info--------------
Char ID : 1XXXXX
MAP Name: XXXXX.gat
MAP IP : 127.0.0.1
MAP Port : 5121
-------------------------------------------
[DANGER] Packer Version has invalid!!

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but on any other server, it doesn't go to 127.0.0.1, it goes directly to the server IP.
This is with an unmodified LRO.exe
It also creates a recvDump file for me... and I can actually see various packets that are unencrypted (I think).
ACTUALLY, I can login/move around while injected. But of course, I get unparsed packet spammed to hell.

darkfate
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#7 Post by darkfate »

Kleenex wrote:Waitng for Inject.dll socket connect to process
Inject.dll socket connect successfully, Ready to start Injection!!

---------Account Info----------
Account ID : 20XXXXX
Sex : Boy
-------------------------------------
--------------Game Info--------------
Char ID : 1XXXXX
MAP Name: XXXXX.gat
MAP IP : 127.0.0.1
MAP Port : 5121
-------------------------------------------
[DANGER] Packer Version has invalid!!

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but on any other server, it doesn't go to 127.0.0.1, it goes directly to the server IP.
This is with an unmodified LRO.exe
It also creates a recvDump file for me... and I can actually see various packets that are unencrypted (I think).
ACTUALLY, I can login/move around while injected. But of course, I get unparsed packet spammed to hell.
What the hell is that?
Are you using that encryption bypass developed by some russian?
You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.
- Mark Rippetoe

Kleenex
Human
Human

#8 Post by Kleenex »

Not Russian.
Chinese.
Oh wow, I thought I already had a link to the damn thing in the first post.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wilu00b2oi

EDIT: That's not the latest version. I'm working on getting the latest one. I'll have it up soon.

darkfate
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#9 Post by darkfate »

Kleenex wrote:Not Russian.
Chinese.
Oh wow, I thought I already had a link to the damn thing in the first post.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wilu00b2oi

EDIT: That's not the latest version. I'm working on getting the latest one. I'll have it up soon.
Is there any reason you are using some random chinese fork of Kore?
What enhancements does 'AuKore' have compared to OpenKore?
- Mark Rippetoe

darkfate
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#10 Post by darkfate »

I just decided that I won't reverse the new encryption but will try to aim for a solution that works with XKore letting the client manage the encryption of the packets. If that works, I could probably develop a general encryption bypass system (XKore 3?) that would also work for other servers with packet encryption. I'll know more as soon as the development starts.

Unfortunately I won't be able to start developing anything before the 21th of June due to exams and festivals (see the first post).
- Mark Rippetoe