Changing information displayed on console

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderator: Moderators

lyonze
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Changing information displayed on console

#1 Post by lyonze »

Hi there, I need help in changing the way how openkore console shows information on what is the bot currently doing.

For example, the console shows

Code: Select all

You are now attacking Monster Poring <0>
[100/100] You attack Monster Poring <0> <Dmg: 100> <Delay: 500ms>
Exp gained: 100/0 < 0.00% / 0.00%>
Target died
I want to change it to

Code: Select all

Attack: Poring <0>
[100/100] <Dmg: 100>
Poring <0> died
and if possible I want to remove other information show in console. How do I / where can I modify them?

Thanks in advance ^^

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

Re: Changing information displayed on console

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

lyonze wrote:I need help in changing the way how openkore console shows information on what is the bot currently doing.
There are various ways to do that:
- edit directly in sources (but it may be hard to update openkore after that or share your work with others)
- make a new "translation" file (openkore uses gettext and .po files), where you can redefine almost everything
- hide existing messages with squelchDomains, then make a plugin to display your own messages
and if possible I want to remove other information show in console. How do I / where can I modify them?
The same stuff. Probably squelchDomains would be sufficient.

lyonze
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Changing information displayed on console

#3 Post by lyonze »

wow. those steps are all new to me. Is there any guide in forum to make a new "translation" file or to create a plugin to display custom text in Openkore console? I'm new to programming here.

Thanks for replying tho. ^^