Status Problem (Lauda Agnus and Lauda Ramus)

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderator: Moderators

tikztikz
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Status Problem (Lauda Agnus and Lauda Ramus)

#1 Post by tikztikz »

I have checked each skill's status name in tables/pRO/statusnametable, but the problem is both of the status don't appear after casting the skill, resulting to errors when using whenStatusInactive in config. I have an alternative solution (using timeouts) but I think it's not the best one. (if skill fails due to delay, it'll wait for another x seconds to cast the skill. x = your set timeout)

My question is, how to make the lauda status recognizable by kore? Is it possible for me to do it?

Hoping for your positive response. Thank you.

rocknroll
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

Re: Status Problem (Lauda Agnus and Lauda Ramus)

#2 Post by rocknroll »

tikztikz wrote:I have checked each skill's status name in tables/pRO/statusnametable, but the problem is both of the status don't appear after casting the skill, resulting to errors when using whenStatusInactive in config. I have an alternative solution (using timeouts) but I think it's not the best one. (if skill fails due to delay, it'll wait for another x seconds to cast the skill. x = your set timeout)

My question is, how to make the lauda status recognizable by kore? Is it possible for me to do it?

Hoping for your positive response. Thank you.
hmm maybe there is no buff packet (on character_status) when casting lauda ramus/agnus, so kore can't display it.
if u don't want to wait because the skill is fails, put the Action Delay on whenStatusInactive maybe can help :D

Code: Select all

whenStatusInactive Lauda RamusDelay, Action Delay
timeout #your_timeout

or whenStatusInactive Lauda AgnusDelay, Action Delay
timeout #your_timeout
Sorry, my english is very bad !

tikztikz
Noob
Noob

Re: Status Problem (Lauda Agnus and Lauda Ramus)

#3 Post by tikztikz »

rocknroll wrote: hmm maybe there is no buff packet (on character_status) when casting lauda ramus/agnus, so kore can't display it.
if u don't want to wait because the skill is fails, put the Action Delay on whenStatusInactive maybe can help :D

Code: Select all

whenStatusInactive Lauda RamusDelay, Action Delay
timeout #your_timeout

or whenStatusInactive Lauda AgnusDelay, Action Delay
timeout #your_timeout
thanks for the help sir. ill try this one. :D