Trying to get rid of spamming request deal

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderator: Moderators

xinerous
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Trying to get rid of spamming request deal

#1 Post by xinerous »

since my last post has been in trash can section i make another one to make my post clear...

i try to make some macro (though im still noob in making one) just to cancel automatically incoming deal request for a specific player because some botter try to destroy my warper bots by spamming deal request and i try to search about my problem but i cant find related to my problem so i make this post maybe someone will help me.

(i just copy this automacro deal xD)

automacro deal {
console /(.*?) \(level (\d*)\) Requests a Deal/
call {
do deal
pause 3
do deal
pause 2
do deal
pause 5
do deal no
stop
}
}

##and here's my macro that i made to automatically cancel the deal of the bot named 'kill bot warper(but its not working,dunno why)

automacro a {
console /kill bot warper Requests a Deal/
call {
do deal no
stop
}
}

my problem in that macro is that when "kill bot warper" starts spamming deal request it it will automatically go to the 'deal'auto macro

i hope i my explanation is clear and you understand my problem :0

catcity
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Trying to get rid of spamming request deal

#2 Post by catcity »

Can this not be handled by dealAuto in your config? Use dealAuto_names to validate the people who you DO want to deal with rather than who you don't?
There's two types of people in this world, kid: Those who can, and those who can't; and cats...

[Plugin] Automatic Map Changer

xinerous
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Trying to get rid of spamming request deal

#3 Post by xinerous »

btw this macro is made for warp selling..