Bot sits after DC

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Psycko
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Bot sits after DC

#1 Post by Psycko »

There are times that my bot disconnects from due to a lot of reasons (but it's not that frequent). However, when it does, my character just sits there doing nothing... It attacks whenever a monster attacks but it does not tele-search after disconnection. This didn't happen before and I didn't change anything in the config.

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

mooleh659
Noob
Noob

Re: Bot sits after DC

#2 Post by mooleh659 »

There's a glitch with Kore (and crappy connections) where Kore fails to remove the attack and route sequences from its AI queue when it disconnects. So even if it successfully relogs, it will still try to attack the monster it was attacking, even if the monster doesn't exist anymore. Try using this macro:

Code: Select all

automacro stopAllActionsOnRelog {
   console /your coordinates: /i
   delay 3
   call {
      do as
      do move stop
  }
}
That one worked for me. If it still isn't working, try to update your bot.

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers

#3 Post by ever_boy_ »

mooleh659 wrote:There's a glitch with Kore (and crappy connections) where Kore fails to remove the attack and route sequences from its AI queue when it disconnects.
What sould we change to implement this thru svn?

mooleh659
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by mooleh659 »

I'm not really sure since I don't know them perl source stuffs yet :). I'll start reading. But this is similar to Kore's behavior when setting follow to 0 (and set route_randomWalk to 1) while following another character -- the bot stops moving, but is still attacking and doing buffs. If you clear the AI queue, Kore will start to randomWalk. Maybe something's wrong with the route AI? Then again I wouldn't know since I haven't read the source code yet.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#5 Post by Kaspy »

[EN]
Is there something like that happens, but when it uses teleportation

[PT-BR]
Existe algo similar que acontece, mas é quando usa o teletransporte