Infinite Teleport Loop | SVN

This place is for Closed bug reports only. NOT for asking help!

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

yoshi
Noob
Noob

Infinite Teleport Loop | SVN

#1 Post by yoshi »

So I'm botting on a private server where they customized the level 1 teleport skill so that you're teleported instantly just like a flywing. So there's no menu that pops when you use it like on most servers. This is fine and all except that it causes problems in openkore. If I type "tele" in the console, it will teleport infinitely until I run out of sp. For some reason, it doesn't seem to affect teleporting when kore teleports because a certain monster is too close or from taking too much damage.

However, the biggest problem is when I try to use tele-search. Both the default tele-search in conf.txt and the tele-search plugin will bring my bot into a infinite tele-loop whenever it tries to teleport.

Any help is appreciated!

h4rry84
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: Yes

Re: Infinite Teleport Loop | SVN

#2 Post by h4rry84 »

i can't reproduce this problem.

yoshi
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by yoshi »

Perhaps you couldn't reproduce it because you weren't trying it on the same server as the one I'm botting on, which is PhaseRO. Maybe it only occurs on this server, I don't know. But they just reimplemented harmony v2 so until that is taken care of (if ever), I can't play around with it anymore.

1nf
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#4 Post by 1nf »

Hoy ! Had the same problem. Its doing it because the bot in default is using the teleport like in the original. So he will try to use it without sp consumption. So here is the deal. Setup your bot configuration at this point :

Code: Select all

teleportAuto_useSkill 0
So. It should be 0 then the bot use butterfly wing and fly wing. BUT! if he don't have it, and you have a teleport skill (in this case you have) then he will use that. With this you could setup your tele-search.

Actually i can't setup the tele-search plugin but its just because of this. IMO. But NVM. Have fun with it. Bye!
-Openkore User // Begginer

yoshi
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by yoshi »

Thanks for the suggestion 1nf. If I'll try if the server becomes bottable again.

yoshi
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by yoshi »

So I tried botting on any server with the same teleport setup so there's no menu on lvl 1 teleport. I tried what you suggested 1nf but it would still do the same thing except it just now says 'No fly wing or butterfly wing blah blah blah' and still teleports until I run out of sp. I'm not so sure that it is trying to use the default no-sp teleport because if you actually set

teleportAuto_useSkill 3
and type 'tele' in the console, it won't do anything. I also tried using a totally new openkore setup with minimal configuration (only to connect to the server) and with an updated SVN one as well but both had the same problem too. So unless anyone has any other ideas I'll just live without tele-search. I'll post my config up here if anybody wants to take a look.
Attachments
config.txt
(9.46 KiB) Downloaded 850 times

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#7 Post by kali »

Typing tele triggers the skill, however on the type of server mentioned, teleporting means sending the teleport packet directly.

I'd suggest you hunt around in the Send.pm for your servertype and find out the packet that sends the teleport directly. Do an alias for tele (maybe tp?) that would send the teleport packet directly. Then, instead of tele, just use the alias (in macros maybe).
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

yoshi
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by yoshi »

Maybe I should've mentioned this before but I forgot. Typing "ss 26" in the console to teleport works perfectly fine, and right now i'm using the doCommand function in the config as my temporary tele-search but it isn't perfect.

doCommand ss 26 {
	sp >= 10
	onAction 
	notOnAction attack, skill_use
	notMonsters Poring
	inLockOnly 1
	notWhileSitting 1
	notInTown 1
	timeout 11
}
My bot will teleport, then walk to the monster and kill it and if it's not attacking anything and it has been 11 or more seconds since the last teleport, it will then teleport. But the problem is that even when it is approaching the monster (walking towards it), and the timeout reaches 11, it will still teleport (I tried putting 'route attack' on the notOnAction part but that doesn't work). It's not ideal but it works for the most part.

In src/network/send.pm I can't find servertype 8_4 (that's the one the server uses), and it doesn't help that for some reason the whole file is unformatted and very messy even though I tried using search function too and found nothing. I don't really know how to edit it properly either.

But using WPE I found that the packet teleport packet is

72 00 36 34 31 00 01 00 32 00 1A 00 61 34 35 30 61 32 61 61 00 26 07 1F 00
and I tried sending it through kore and it worked perfectly. So is there anything else I can do to modify my kore's "tele" to just send the raw packet or do I have to live with my make-shift tele-search?

Mushroom
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#9 Post by Mushroom »

I'm getting the same problem.
My server disabled that window from Teleport lv 1, so when we use the skill we don't need to press the 'OK' buttom. But, when kore try to teleport through the AI or through the command 'tele' it keeps spamming the skill like crazy until sp == 0. What I think is that openkore is set to use Teleport skill then press the buttom to teleport. But, in my server that window doesn't show, so kore keeps using the skill until the window appear. What I want to ask is: Is it possible to make openkore teleport using the skill but without having to press the 'OK' buttom? If so, where do I have to change it? I tried looking at Misc.pm, in useTeleport subroutine, but couldn't do anything :/
Quit.

Ziro
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by Ziro »

I am in the same boat. I looked through nearly every src file that would make sense, but I couldn't find a way to bypass the window. Currently I am just using a macro that uses fly wings until I get to the lockMap, but its a pain in the ass considering I have a creamy clip, and I am sure everyone else is in the same position with that.