Homunculus skills are processed by char's AI

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

Re: [!] Homunculus skills are processed by char's AI

#11 Post by EternalHarvest »

kLabMouse wrote:
EternalHarvest wrote:Suggestion: reorganize main AI the same way as homunculus AI was reorganized. There's already some steps in such a direction in svn, just to show how it can be done. That's also for a possible reduce of copy-pasted code all over the slave AI.
<...>
Nice Idea.
I think, It should be Implemented till OpenKore 2.2 Release.
But, PLEASE Do not touch the OpenKore 2.1 AI Yet.
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?p=40442#p40442

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by kLabMouse »

Just copy (may-be with modifications) the 'skill' part of AI to Slave AI. so the Slave AI get's it's own 'skill' support, and do not mess up with main AI.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#13 Post by EternalHarvest »

(unrelated to previous posts) Copypasted attackSkillSlot trigger in AI::Slave (original in AI::Attack) doesn't know about "monsters/notMonsters", "maxAttempts", "previousDamage", "dist". That's what you get when you copypaste stuff.

Also, because even non-character skill blocks check self conditions on character (it just happens to be like that), maybe we need a way to specify any Actor with any block option (at least how the "target_" does. Something like "homunculus_" aside, we can implement options like "PlayerName_hp" too - with reserving some symbol (dot?) as separator for all of such. That's all until config is really enhanced, if ever).

Francesco24
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by Francesco24 »

Still no solution for this problem?
Really hope it can be fixed sometime!
Thanks anyway:)

Francesco24
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by Francesco24 »

Still no news on this issue?
And thanks anyway for the great job:)

Kodain
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Homunculus emote spam issue.

#16 Post by Kodain »

Greetings,

While running my alchemist bot my homunculus at times when out of sp will do a huge spam flood of /... which is the emote they do when they fail to cast a spell.

This is the block:

Code: Select all

attackSkillSlot Caprice {
	lvl 5
	dist 12
	maxCastTime 0.01
	minCastTime 0
	homunculus_sp >= 30
	inLockOnly 1
	notInTown 1
	timeout 5
	disabled 0
	notWhileSitting 0
	maxAttempts 1
}
The code is made so it will only do it once, when its sp is equal to or below 30, it has a timeout, yet it can spam I swear more than 50 emotes. I've tried with and without maxAttemps, without the sp limit, without the timeout, it doesn't matter what I do really, it will still spam it.

Any help would be most welcome.

Regards,
Kodain

Scooby
Noob
Noob

#17 Post by Scooby »

I was having a similar problem (on the surface it sounds the same anyway) with a level 90 Archer Mercenary.

It was constantly casting Weapon Quicken (MER_QUICKEN) over and over again. I tried so many different combinations of things to fix it with no success I was starting to try the same things over again because I forgot that I had tried them! lol

At first I was doing it as a partyskill because I successfully used Magnificat on the level 50 Archer as partyskill. I now understand that worked because Magnificat buffed the Archer and myself, so my character also had that status, and I could use whenStatusInactive and it would cast it again after the effect wore off.

It appears that because Weapon Quicken only affects the mercenary and not my character, whenStatusInactive was not able to know that it should NOT cast it again. It was not capable of reading the status of the Mercenary (just my characters status).

I am very much a noob at this, but in my case I seem to have been able to get it working by simplifying it and not using whenStatusInactive at all.
Currently this is working for me.

useSelf_skill MER_QUICKEN {
mercenary 1
lvl 2
mercenary_sp >= 18
timeout 60
}

This is probably irrelevant to what you are discussing, but this threat appears to match my problem most closely, and I thought it could maybe help someone else.