Delay on using skill blocks

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Darki
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: No

Delay on using skill blocks

#1 Post by Darki »

I've come with a "problem" that I've noticed when playing with my slave bot. I have set the usual buff partySkill blocks, but the bot keeps using them when it should be healing me, and I don't like that because I die and make the bot waste blue gems resurrecting me.

I know I can put a timeout on some skills, use partyAggresives and stuff like that, but the problem is that I can't use this feature for example in Kyrie Eleison. That skill doesn't depend only on duration but on monster hits, so putting a timeout would make it to ignore when the barrier "breaks". Using "WhenStatusInactive" parameter works fine for me and I don't mind the bot recasting the skill everytime it loses sight on me. I've also set an HP limit so it only uses the skill when my HP is over 80%.

The problem is that, when my HP drops below 80% (and the barrier breaks, for example if the monster damage is too high), the bot heals me and THEN automatically uses Kyrie Eleison, as the skill effect went but my HP is over 80% thanks to previous heal. My priest has low DEX because I use it to heal and tank so the main stats are INT and VIT, so bassically, in the time the guy is casting the skill the monster can hit me enough to kill me.

Also, I can't use "partyAggressives" or "target_aggressives" or any other stuff to prevent the use while in combar, because I do want the bot to use the skill when I'm attacked, but I want it to wait just a bit so if the monster hits me hard enough it heals me first, it happens the same with most buffs. I don't want it to stop buffing me during combat, I just want it to heal me first if I need it.

Is there a way to put a timeout that applies AFTER the condition "whenStatusInactive"? What I mean is that, once kore aknowledges that I need a buff, it will still wait a couple secs to cast it. So if in that time I get hit and I'd rather get a heal, it will use it instead.

------------

Apart from that, is it possible to create more than one block of the same skill? For example, imagine that I want it to use Blessing as a buff but I also want it to use the skill when I'm cursed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Daedalus
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

Re: Delay on using skill blocks

#2 Post by Daedalus »

Having a timeout on it like you wish, doesn't solve your problem. According to you, your botmaster can die to any monster in the cast time of kyrie eleison, which means no matter what, casting kyrie can and probably will kill you as long as you have that kind of monster on you.

Darki
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#3 Post by Darki »

I've disabled the skill due to that, I guess I was trying to make the bot overefficient. <_<

Anyways, I still have the second question, is it possible to make blocks of the same type (like, 2 partySkill Blessing) for the same skill, so they're used in different situations?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by EternalHarvest »

Darki wrote:is it possible to make blocks of the same type (like, 2 partySkill Blessing) for the same skill, so they're used in different situations?
Sure, just give them different conditions.