Vendor - regular spot is occupied.

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Karoo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Vendor - regular spot is occupied.

#1 Post by Karoo »

I am new to this, I started two days ago, so please excuse me if this is a stupid question.

I am reading up about creating a vending macro that will automate the selling of potions, et al.
I've read a lot and will use things I learnt from various macros to piece something together.. from monitoring the soldout status, to closing shop, moving to the NPC to buy new stock, loading cart, and opening shop again.
Thus far I am just starting and so I have configured my vendor to sell goods at a specific spot. I log on and make sure the cart is full, then start the bot. It works perfect.

Today, someone is sitting on the exact co-ordinates where I normally set up shot.
Now I have a problem, because it keeps saying "Calculating route....."
I have searched the whole afternoon to find a solution, but there is either no such solution posted, or I search with wrong phrase.

I hope someone can help with this.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

Re: Vendor - regular spot is occupied.

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

That's expected if your setup continuosly tries to move to that occupied spot, as server won't let you. Try specifying a small area instead of a single point.

Karoo
Noob
Noob

Re: Vendor - regular spot is occupied.

#3 Post by Karoo »

Thank you, but I know that. That's why I am asking for help.
I do not know how to specify a target "area" rather than a target coordinate, because that's exactly what I would have done.. like perhaps choose a square of 3x3 in which to sit.

Is it possible that you can give me a small example of the "syntax" ?

Thanks.