[Advice/Help] Plugin won't load alone

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

nizdi
Human
Human
Noob?: No

[Advice/Help] Plugin won't load alone

#1 Post by nizdi »

I don't know why it's default now, but the plugins you install will only be active if you change in sys.txt in you control folder.

If you can't understand: http://openkore.com/index.php/Category:Sys.txt and http://openkore.com/index.php/LoadPlugins

My advice is to change to default and always load new plugins, because I got very upsted when I discovered that my plugin wasn't working/loading because of this, and everyone telling people that they need to "learn" how to install a plugin, but nowhere you can discover this, at least I couldn't.

Hope this post help someone...

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: [Advice/Help] Plugin won't load alone

#2 Post by SkylorD »

Code: Select all

###### Plugin settings ######
# loadPlugins <0|1|2|3>
#   this option controls loading of plugins at startup or when the "plugin load all" command is used.
#   0 : do not load plugins
#   1 : load all plugins
#   2 : only load plugins that are listed in loadPlugins_list
#   3 : load all plugins except those listed in skipPlugins_list
loadPlugins 2

# loadPlugins_list <list>
#   if loadPlugins is set to 2, this comma-separated list of plugin names (filename without the extension)
#   specifies which plugin files to load at startup or when the "plugin load all" command is used.
loadPlugins_list macro,profiles,breakTime

# skipPlugins_list <list>
#   if loadPlugins is set to 3, this comma-separated list of plugin names (filename without the extension)
#   specifies which plugin files to skip at startup or when the "plugin load all" command is used.
skipPlugins_list
This is the default config. you need to change loadPlugins to 1.
Learn rules