Usage: Packet Extractor v3

Wrote new code? Fixed a bug? Want to discuss technical stuff? Feel free to post it here.

Moderator: Moderators

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers
Noob?: No

Re: Usage: Packet Extractor v3

#221 Post by ever_boy_ »

of course, I understand your point. they could be able to counter your code if they become aware of it.
but can you tell how is this asm/binary comparison made? just the general issue, not things related to your project.
I'm just trying to get a general view about how these things work, so that I can try to be somewhat useful.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#222 Post by kLabMouse »

ever_boy_ wrote:of course, I understand your point. they could be able to counter your code if they become aware of it.
but can you tell how is this asm/binary comparison made? just the general issue, not things related to your project.
I'm just trying to get a general view about how these things work, so that I can try to be somewhat useful.
it's RLY simple.
First of all. Grab two MEMORY dumps.
one of the old exe one from new.

Find the PacketLen map (big functions). It's easy to find by some packet ID.
Like last few .exe I've had on analysis have Shadow map (two or more functions with parts of the whole picture). That results in old Extractors to be broken.

Once you found on both. just copy their body to some Text editor. and do a compare.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#223 Post by Kaspy »

[EN]
In this case, the comparison is using programs like WinMerge, or is used for a more specific this?
So you analyze for change and change creates deductions related to each?

[PT-BR]
No caso, a comparação é usando programas como o WinMerge, ou é usado um programa mais específico para isso?
Então você analisa mudança por mudança e cria deduções relacionadas a cada uma?

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#224 Post by kLabMouse »

KeplerBR wrote:[EN]
In this case, the comparison is using programs like WinMerge, or is used for a more specific this?
So you analyze for change and change creates deductions related to each?
Well. there is different tools, depending on what type of source you use.
If the well formatted HexRays output, then the text comparison is simple.
if ASM code, then you should know a bit of ASM to determinate where REAL difference start and end.

If you have Symbols. then the task is Even more Easy. There is a BinDiff thing. it will show you what RLY is different inside a functions.

shinzox3
Noob
Noob

#225 Post by shinzox3 »

Hello forum members.
First I apologize for my English, I'm using Google Translator.
User'm in the OpenKore bRO.
And as the "kLabMouse" are already aware, the game's distributor in Brazil something weekly updates, which prevents the connection of Openkore.
With this, it was necessary to update some files Openkore manually after each update of the game.
This was done and shared in the community's official Openkore BR (http://openkore.com.br/).
What happens is that after the last update, which updated the members took the following decision Openkore: Making upgrades, updates exclusive to VIP members, which would have to pay a monthly amount equivalent to $ 50R (~ 25U $) in order to use Openkore in bRO.
The OpenKore a code being open, they have that right?
They could do a tutorial on how to update the Openkore so that users did own functional, saving the work of the same?

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers

#226 Post by ever_boy_ »

kLabMouse wrote:Find the PacketLen map (big functions). It's easy to find by some packet ID.
i'm sorry to bother you again, but i'm not sure how to do this...

ivanld
Noob
Noob

#227 Post by ivanld »

kLab will you att the packet extractor for bRO? Thanks!

Random Noob
Noob
Noob

#228 Post by Random Noob »

There are a few things you forget to mention:

1) Brazilian community is totally stupid, they show up on forum just for getting the weekly updates, they insult devs when the fix gets too late and they don't care about anything else except by putting their bots on, also when devs asks for donate they simply ignore.

2) The price was not $25 dollars, it was $2.5 for 1 bot and 1.25 for additional bots and they also provide Poseidon connection so the user would not have to mind about this.

3) The whole brazilian community agreed with this payment. I'm a bot user, I run several bots and I would pay this service with pleasure. The payment is completely acceptable, considering that Poseidon server will be provided and developer's work will be valorized.

Now, because of your selfishness for getting a free fixed 100% working bot, Openkore is totally stucked on brazilian server and there is no hope for returning back.

I would like to ask kLabMouse for reconsidering the case and support this new method.

Thanks.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#229 Post by kLabMouse »

Random Noob wrote: I would like to ask kLabMouse for reconsidering the case and support this new method.

Thanks.
Working on it...

Anyhow. I posted RAW data, so guys could work with it before the automated Extractor is totally stable.

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers

#230 Post by ever_boy_ »

kLabMouse, so will you release your new extractor to us when it's finished?