Trying to make my slave less...obvious

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

Tooks
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Trying to make my slave less...obvious

#1 Post by Tooks »

I'm currently using a priest slave while leveling my main, I'm not botting my main just using the bot on my alt as support. However she isnt very discreet about her bot behaviour sometimes. While i'm fighting stuff on my main my slave, who is set to follow my main, moves between the space i'm stood on and the space next to it over and over which to anyone walking past does not look like normal party behaviour. Is there any way to force the bot to stand one or two cells away from me while following?

Also i've been looking but cannot find this either, I'd like the bot to sit down when I sit down like when i'm in town and sitting down for a minute, instead she will again run back and forth between the space im on and the one next to it. Any help in this would be much appreciated =]

Dark Airnel
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: No

Re: Trying to make my slave less...obvious

#2 Post by Dark Airnel »

You might want to set up the following options correctly:

Code: Select all

follow 0
followTarget
followEmotion 1
followEmotion_distance 4
followFaceDirection 0
followDistanceMax 6
followDistanceMin 3
followLostStep 12
followSitAuto 0
followBot 0
followRandom 0
followRandomDistance 4

codedmarine
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Trying to make my slave less...obvious

#3 Post by codedmarine »

Code: Select all

follow 0
followTarget
followEmotion 0
followEmotion_distance 4
followFaceDirection 0
followDistanceMax 5
followDistanceMin 3
followLostStep 12
followSitAuto 0
followBot 0
followRandom 0
followRandomDistance 4
This is what i have..... Also read the http://www.openkore.com/index.php/Timeouts.txt and change the skills maybe change: whenStatusInactive [skill],Action Delay http://www.openkore.com/index.php/WhenStatusActive