Kore-RO v2 brainstorm thread

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

survivorsavior
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Kore-RO v2 brainstorm thread

#121 Post by survivorsavior »

make sure you make @noks workable:

1) @noks works on all non-boss type monsters
2) @noks DOES NOT work on all boss type monsters
note: boss type monsters: if you look up rms and any monster that's classified under boss should not have @noks work on it
i.e. as little as mastering to most commonly killed ghostrings or valkyries or anything that has this mode: - Boss Type Immunity to Skills

freezer123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#122 Post by freezer123 »

montblanc2 wrote:KOTH - i think you should put this again XD

Battlegrounds - no bots in the battlefield map area please

Zeny Sinker - i think this is ok? just add some of the kafra shop headgears as prize (suggest any headgear which you think not OP)

Anti-bot features? :x waaaaaaa .... on CHOSEN MAPS only puhlease ehem ehem... not all people are bot experts who has the time to dig deeper.

Quests that you can gain rewards (mostly exp) that can be done every 20-24 hrs
KoTH - I dont think this is necessary since, we will have Auto Events like Last Man Standing (Like Koth btw) and Custom PvP room.

And of course No Bots in PvP/WoE/GvG
survivorsavior wrote:make sure you make @noks workable:

1) @noks works on all non-boss type monsters
2) @noks DOES NOT work on all boss type monsters
note: boss type monsters: if you look up rms and any monster that's classified under boss should not have @noks work on it
i.e. as little as mastering to most commonly killed ghostrings or valkyries or anything that has this mode: - Boss Type Immunity to Skills
We still discussing if we are to include this command

HumanHealer
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#123 Post by HumanHealer »

1) @noks wont be implement since we already implement @autoloot and @alootid

2) no bots allowed in the community event such as pvp,gvg, woe(bot warper and healer at respawn/camp is allowed) and etc. as far as im concern, there no way to detect bots in those field, (im not going to approved checking mechanism such as freezing players while woe is on) so please play fair and do reports (with screenshots) and ban/7 days jail(with @jailtime) will be issue after the case is investigated. guild repeating the offence might face guild disband.

3) WOE issues such as max caps on guild and max alliance will be discussed once we got enough players. Tentatively the max caps is 10 players / guild with no alliance. WOE won't be start until we reaches 50-100 ppl online (div/2 = 50 ppl minimum). Hopefully... so start spreading the news

4) we will be using http://www.openkore-ro.com, thanks for pranav for the domain and hosting the web/forums/control panel and freezer for obtaining the information needed. Once the web is up, the discussion will be moved to the new forums.(discussion about game enhancement such as donation item, vote points item, and other stuffs)

5) Admins(recommended Pranav), GM,Mini GMs(event,police,helpdesk), Forums Mod; we need all the help we can get, so anyone can apply (although priority will be given to Openkore MODS :D) don't be shy, apply here. State your pass experience, and whats you can offer to new openkore-ro. Scarya will be the owner/CEO of openkore-ro and his decision is finals. Me? i'll be players :D hopefully
im noob, but i know how to read config manual, command manual, macro manual but im still a noob.

pranavrules2008
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#124 Post by pranavrules2008 »

1. OpenKore-RO website design about 40% complete.
2. Forums installed, but not open to public yet, need to prune them a bit.
3. FluxCP upp'd waiting for the server's IP.. Er, can anyone tell me what the IP of the server is? >.<
4. Vote for coins - Freezer, please post the link to what you had found for that script here.

Will keep you guys updated. Please keep visiting www.openkore-ro.com constantly to see any updates. :) Also, please start spreading news about the server everywhere.. ^_^

Warm Regards,
Pranav ~

freezer123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#125 Post by freezer123 »

@pranav, this is the link..

IP:
The IP address associated with kronos.sca-gaming.net is :
[ kronos.sca-gaming.net ]

Vote for Points
http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=212911

Donations Scripts
http://www.eathena.ws/board/Ceres-Donat ... 94035.html

@All, i was thinking to put the Healer and warper in prontera only, so that there will be a lot of players in main town, what do you think??
Last edited by freezer123 on 28 Jun 2010, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.

survivorsavior
Human
Human

#126 Post by survivorsavior »

Kind of pointless....since it'll all be bots.

freezer123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#127 Post by freezer123 »

survivorsavior wrote:Kind of pointless....since it'll all be bots.
We know :D, since it is a Botable server.. :lol: that's why we are thinking of some autoevents to make this server alive with all the bots save in 1 map only.

HumanHealer
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#128 Post by HumanHealer »

survivorsavior wrote:Kind of pointless....since it'll all be bots.
sorry for comenting without reading tru... yeps... it might be pointless but we will see most of the bots running around there :D

removed[constructive comments please since we are working on it. for what? ;) a little thanks and good luck will helps too]
im noob, but i know how to read config manual, command manual, macro manual but im still a noob.

HumanHealer
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#129 Post by HumanHealer »

awaiting Sir Scarya for more information :(, add my emust@live.com.my or mynickismust@yahoo.com

pranavrules2008
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#130 Post by pranavrules2008 »

Note:

I will be away on a mini-vacation from 1st July 2010 to 7th July 2010. The site is completely ready, as well as the control panel and the forums. They are invisible to the public at the moment (the /cp and /forums are fake ones, made just for testing), I will launch them as soon as I get back. I will create a fresh EXE and a clean new GRF including renewal stuff (new interface, etc). This all will go into a new easy-to-use installer package, which again, will be hosted on my servers.

I hope you people will bear with me while I'm gone. This trip was a sudden decision and I couldn't help it, but go. I don't know if I will have any access to internet to keep in touch. If you need anything, mail me at: pranav.shirodkar[at]gmail.com and I'll try to get back to you guys asap.

Warm Regards,
Pranav