AI bug after teleport skill when mobbed?

International

Moderator: Moderators

wang1337
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

AI bug after teleport skill when mobbed?

#1 Post by wang1337 »

Problem: After a teleport from getting mobbed, the AI seems to get stuck on Skill Use. It will route and/or follow but after the bug it won't use skills until the bot is relogged, occasionally fixes itself after another tele.

Situation: Priest is getting beat on by 5 monsters, it is configured to teleport on 6 aggressives or under 40% hp. It is spamming heal on itself but taking too much damage for too long to keep its hp topped. Its spamming heal and teleport while under 40% hp. It teleports away and starts following again, walking towards its master, however it won't heal itself to full, cast buffs or heal the master and just follows. ai print doesn't show anything useful and aiv just reads:
ai_seq (auto) = skill_use follow
Active tasks: RaiseStat, RaiseSkill
Inactive tasks: -

Failed fixes: timeout on the skills doesn't seem to work, maxcastime doesn't work, and ai_skill_use_giveup tweeking doesn't work. Poorly editing Misc.pm to only use teleport lvl 1 didn't seem to work.

Possible reason: What I think is happening is the priest is getting too low, is spamming heals causing postdelay, tries to teleport but is in postdelay, gets so low it needs to emergency teleport and does, something bugs with the teleport 2 skill window and the server still thinks I have the teleport window open preventing me from using other skills.

Temp fixes: It seems to fix itself sometimes by teleporting again, although not 100% of the time. Relogging fixes it always.

Workarounds: I wrote this little command to detect the situation and relog itself.

Code: Select all

doCommand relog {
	hp < 30%
	sp >= 100%
	timeout 50
	aggressives < 1
}
This combined with occasionally fixing itself when it teleports again solves the problem for me 90% of the time so now it's happening infrequently enough that I can't properly debug it.

I've spoken to a few other people using the bot on iRO and they've all encountered this problem, just wondering if anyone else has and if they have a possible fix.

prtssguy
Noob
Noob

Re: AI bug after teleport skill when mobbed?

#2 Post by prtssguy »

i have this problem too. search forum ftw(?).

the bot just sits there looking at his teleport list of his home.

edit:

looks like its a bug with the client window

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=4714

in that forum a few people confirm the bug but mods refuse to acknowledge or give real support. any help?

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by EternalHarvest »

prtssguy wrote:a few people confirm the bug but mods refuse to acknowledge
configured to teleport on 6 aggressives or under 40% hp
Looks like http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?t=12171

kidsforsale
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by kidsforsale »

about the macro, what if there's no aggresive monsters in the location? i mean they only used dead branch.

Phyzoon
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by Phyzoon »

Bump, Topic Ress, also having this problem, using latest SVN r8330. Bug happens using either Tele clip or priest's Teleport Skill.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#6 Post by EternalHarvest »

There's topic in bug reports already linked.

Phyzoon
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by Phyzoon »

Well ty EternalHarvest, I've seen that topic before but since the title said "twRO" I figured it would be the best to bump this one. After reading all that topic I guess I was wrong, sorry for the useless bump :(