got banned

International

Moderator: Moderators

Message
Author
botter135
Noob
Noob
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 09:00
Noob?: No

Re: got banned

#41 Post by botter135 »

Got 20 banned (from 2 different machines and IP addresses) today. The unusual thing is that they didn't show any trace of GM interaction / teleported to prison / force disconnected, it's just that after I dc'ed them, I can't log them in anymore (and can't change password in warpportal, so that's a positive ban).

Anyone have a similar experience?

Yaham
Human
Human
Posts: 31
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 00:57
Noob?: No

Re: got banned

#42 Post by Yaham »

2 weeks until now,

Iro-Renewal:

Running 14 accounts level 91~93 in the same IP and same map.
Running 6 accounts in other IP and same map 14.

Not a single one banned yet.

Mysticicys
Noob
Noob
Posts: 12
Joined: 08 Sep 2017, 15:08
Noob?: Yes

Re: got banned

#43 Post by Mysticicys »

Lost 6 of my accounts even though they were not connected during break time. I used break time so that my 6 accounts disconected at around 04:30 then come back at 06:00. However when they log in they were banned. My other 6 are still active. None of them were sent to prison, i believe they got banned when they are offline.

Looks like they ban offline players too..

winniethepooh
Human
Human
Posts: 44
Joined: 01 Aug 2017, 01:05
Noob?: No

Re: got banned

#44 Post by winniethepooh »

What if the GM are lurking in these forums? :lol:

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 1163
Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 02:53
Noob?: Yes
Location: Brazil

Re: got banned

#45 Post by SkylorD »

yeah, got banned, no hard feelings, i know the risks...
i've cried a lot
Learn rules

botter135
Noob
Noob
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 09:00
Noob?: No

Re: got banned

#46 Post by botter135 »

Mysticicys wrote:Lost 6 of my accounts even though they were not connected during break time. I used break time so that my 6 accounts disconected at around 04:30 then come back at 06:00. However when they log in they were banned. My other 6 are still active. None of them were sent to prison, i believe they got banned when they are offline.

Looks like they ban offline players too..
This looks like a similar case to me. I botted 23, only 3 of them survived; coincidentally, those who survived are the ones died a lot, going back and forth to saveMap. Thus, they are less active in the lockMap.

I'm thinking it is more of a case that the GM (or some automated system) invisibly picked (or tagged) you up without disconnecting you, so that the next time you dc, it will be for good.

My last 8 from last week also got a delayed bans too, though that time I can see the chat log from GM doing bot checking on them.

Yaham
Human
Human
Posts: 31
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 00:57
Noob?: No

Re: got banned

#47 Post by Yaham »

winniethepooh wrote:What if the GM are lurking in these forums? :lol:

I don´t think they need to do this.

Of course they already know the maps the massive amounts of bots trully are... (nobody can be that incompetent)

But since the bots are an necessary evil, they just make some sporadically bans to avoid one guy with 200 farms 24/7 for too long!

wputra
Noob
Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 03:57
Noob?: Yes

Re: got banned

#48 Post by wputra »

botter135 wrote:Got 20 banned (from 2 different machines and IP addresses) today. The unusual thing is that they didn't show any trace of GM interaction / teleported to prison / force disconnected, it's just that after I dc'ed them, I can't log them in anymore (and can't change password in warpportal, so that's a positive ban).

Anyone have a similar experience?

yeah same like me. I think ive made a mistake for botting my main account on TF2. I JUST PUT IT FOR A DAY and then Boom, got IP banned (all 12 account, include my vend account with no botting). Last month i've got banned my 2 account on TF2 but not IP Banned. Since then its like Heaven botting on giope and pryd05. Ive collect around 700m, but yeah no hard feelings. Just going nostalgia with this stupid old games lul

leozhai
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Posts: 70
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 08:41
Noob?: Yes

Re: got banned

#49 Post by leozhai »

i get ban 6 id few day ago...then i ceate 12 id continue...

-Saint Seiya-
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Posts: 178
Joined: 11 Apr 2008, 07:03

Re: got banned

#50 Post by -Saint Seiya- »

another 1 of my account got banned, straight to prison and banned after that.

Post Reply