HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

International

Moderator: Moderators

Message
Author
fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Posts: 724
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Noob?: No
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
Contact:

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#11 Post by fadreus »

redheadanny wrote:lol yeah you have never had a helping hand ...
Indeed I am, I never had one.
I did everything myself, with what ever google can show me.
For my personal problem that is.
Except with a few stuff which never really answer to my problem or it not even a big deal.
I always found my way around.
redheadanny wrote:what i am saying is you act like you were born with your Knowledge and anyone who wants to learn has to do it alone,
That's your opinion & you clearly judge a book by it's cover.
Do you ever know me? You have any idea what I've contributed to the society for the last 14 years?
redheadanny wrote:You could have stated that you are aware of the problem and we will have to wait for an update , insted you talk down to people lead them on a wild goose chase thinking
that the problem has been fix and they are missing something..
If you know, every week, Sunday is a weekend, do you go around and keep asking is it a weekend?
You tell me.
redheadanny wrote:politeness can go a long way , you should try it.
Clearly you never meet me at my prime.
Reading can go a long way. You should try it.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.
Image

lachica
Noob
Noob
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Jul 2018, 10:59
Noob?: Yes

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#12 Post by lachica »

Reo no Aioria wrote:Hey, guys after new patch (07/06/2018) my openkore just dc all time. this afternoon its ok, now just dc... what do i do? reinstal?
Yep there is no working bot in Restart since the new update. Even with the new fixed patch that Openkore made.

sctnightcore
Developers
Developers
Posts: 232
Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 07:23
Noob?: No
Location: Thailand

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#13 Post by sctnightcore »

WAIT !


Fuck u

SagaCross
Noob
Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Jul 2018, 14:19
Noob?: No

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#14 Post by SagaCross »

I also can not log in, says it can not connect to the map server. I've done everything I could find on the internet and it does not even come in. Now is to wait for the next update, since who can help wants us to read, I will read a book until the next att of the server.

PS.: Chaos server (Renewal)

Reo no Aioria
Noob
Noob
Posts: 5
Joined: 05 Jul 2018, 23:15
Noob?: Yes

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#15 Post by Reo no Aioria »

Hi, I understood everything you said !! sorry for the inconvenience...


but the DC problem still continued.... i will send a print to you... i realy don't know what to do...



I already updated everything and I used everything I found in the forum, but nothing works! Please, dude help me :/
Attachments
disconnected all time
disconnected all time

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Posts: 724
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Noob?: No
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
Contact:

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#16 Post by fadreus »

SagaCross wrote:I also can not log in, says it can not connect to the map server. I've done everything I could find on the internet and it does not even come in. Now is to wait for the next update, since who can help wants us to read, I will read a book until the next att of the server.

PS.: Chaos server (Renewal)
It's funny..
You guys go around reading while you don't read what right in front of your eyes.
You guys don't read Global Read Announcement, READ ME or FAQ section.
sctnightcore wrote:WAIT !
Fuck u
sctnightcore wrote:Wait
Or did even you read what sctnigtcore wrote?
It's a simple word "WAIT"

Did you know what WAIT mean? It's not like S.H.I.E.L.D.
Its literally mean WAIT.

Try google translate to your what ever your native language is.
If your native language is not available in google that I can't help.
Try to educate yourself to read and listen to what people said rather than try to complain and useless critique.
We don't need that in this community.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.
Image

SagaCross
Noob
Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Jul 2018, 14:19
Noob?: No

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#17 Post by SagaCross »

Well, I'm sorry but I tried everything the Openkore forum and website say about iRO connection problems and none of them worked for me, I even deleted the entire folder and re-downloaded it, set it up again and it still did not work . Sorry for disturbing your good work in always updating the program.

I hope that in the next update my openkore will work again and that we can all have fun again. Have fun.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Posts: 724
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Noob?: No
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
Contact:

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#18 Post by fadreus »

SagaCross wrote:but I tried everything the Openkore forum
Who said anything about TRY.
I clearly said READ.
Should I donate 1 of my English Dictionary?
SagaCross wrote:and website say about iRO connection problems
You sure? If you read global announcement there is 1 website included & you should know what, why & how.
SagaCross wrote:and none of them worked for me, I even deleted the entire folder and re-downloaded it, set it up again and it still did not work .
This is what happen when you don't read carefully and understand them. ;)
SagaCross wrote:Sorry for disturbing your good work in always updating the program.
This statement is a clear evidence that you don't read.
SagaCross wrote: we can all have fun again. Have fun.
Yeah, have fun.
I already having fun here. 8-)

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.
Image

Reo no Aioria
Noob
Noob
Posts: 5
Joined: 05 Jul 2018, 23:15
Noob?: Yes

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#19 Post by Reo no Aioria »

fadreus wrote:
SagaCross wrote:but I tried everything the Openkore forum
Who said anything about TRY.
I clearly said READ.
Should I donate 1 of my English Dictionary?
SagaCross wrote:and website say about iRO connection problems
You sure? If you read global announcement there is 1 website included & you should know what, why & how.
SagaCross wrote:and none of them worked for me, I even deleted the entire folder and re-downloaded it, set it up again and it still did not work .
This is what happen when you don't read carefully and understand them. ;)



SagaCross wrote:Sorry for disturbing your good work in always updating the program.
This statement is a clear evidence that you don't read.
SagaCross wrote: we can all have fun again. Have fun.
Yeah, have fun.
I already having fun here. 8-)


Man, I read the topics you said....but my problem still here, please help us. you have the knowledge... we don't! i try everything in those topics but nothing work. please help

sctnightcore
Developers
Developers
Posts: 232
Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 07:23
Noob?: No
Location: Thailand

Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH

#20 Post by sctnightcore »

Download New openkore :p

Post Reply