Would Revenge be Justifiable?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: Would Revenge be Justifiable?

#11 Post by kali »

I don't really see the problem of server admins visiting every now and then.

OpenKore is ope source, and anyone can see its internals. Of course, we do have some secrets (which gets public anyway once the new feature is released) but this is a discussion board. If you can't handle an opposing view gracefully, you have no business airing your opinion in the first place.

You might think we're on the opposite sides of the fence, but we're both in what we do due to our principles. The servers maintain that players can enjoy playing on the server without botting, and that botting detracts from the user experience. we at OpenKore believe that grinding is boring, and there are more content you can explore (and experience more fun!) if only you had better levels/gear/etc.

I don't see how an opposing viewpoint means we can't be friends. Being mature means being able to accept that others will have a different opinion than you, and being able to live with that fact.
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

googley71
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#12 Post by googley71 »

Im angrily pertaining to the one who reported it for giving wrong informations to the server's forum because the one who reported it IS NOT READING - this gave Openkore a worst image to that server

-they said that I was angry because my banning was wrong and you're all "dumbs" because you had agreed

" I had accepted it already as I said in the first post"

PLEASE GUYS! READ BEFORE POSTING AND REPORTING!

http://forum.esuna-ro.com/index.php?/to ... anned-bot/

they were just infact HOPING FOR MY BAN even though I had already migrated server (how conceited isnt it?)

keionkyosuke
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by keionkyosuke »

Well hopefully you stay,
though bots are meant to be banned anyway,
and about the review of yours, either way its a account ban for botting,
though im not even sure if im allowed here for being a server admin but ok.

other than that, i'm sorry that things like this happen,
but its just like the real world, anyway.
Whatever makes people happy im happy, though botting is still not the answer lol

regards,

Sin

googley71
Human
Human

#14 Post by googley71 »

keionkyosuke wrote:Well hopefully you stay,
though bots are meant to be banned anyway,
and about the review of yours, either way its a account ban for botting,
though im not even sure if im allowed here for being a server admin but ok.

other than that, i'm sorry that things like this happen,
but its just like the real world, anyway.
Whatever makes people happy im happy, though botting is still not the answer lol

regards,

Sin
well, the high review is not a compensation for my botting , its the truth, just lowered the community friendliness but othewise I also loved you server

More Power to Esuna

Good Luck

No Power for Outland :twisted:

keionkyosuke
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by keionkyosuke »

Lol, thanks xP, well guess we're done here, hope to see you ingame then xP.

-waves-

keke808
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#16 Post by keke808 »

Nice to see posts from private server owners. I would like to see more posts from them, after all few of us are players and staff members. You can't get mad at players for reporting you. Like they said bots are meant to be banned anyway :D
I don't see how an opposing viewpoint means we can't be friends. Being mature means being able to accept that others will have a different opinion than you, and being able to live with that fact. - Kali
I totally agree.
Image If your not getting the right answers, its because your questions aren't good enough.

foxtorres
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#17 Post by foxtorres »

whats the connection info for esuna?

Fandango
Noob
Noob

#18 Post by Fandango »

It would be so awesome if this Outland guy came in and wrote

"umad bro?" xD

But other than that... don't you think you're wasting too much mood and time raging on this guy? :/
Certainty? Nothing is certain, but death and taxes.