By registering on this forum you agree to these rules and we expect you to know, remember and respect them.
- Use English.
- Use common sense.
- Read the rules of sections if these exist.
- Read these rules when they are updated.
- Respect other board members no matter their believes or opinions.
- Report posts that do not follow the rules (the the lil Warning sign on the top left/right of the post).
- Go around insulting people, thats my job around here.
- Request or divulge howto modify OpenKore to KS.
- Post in the wrong sections (example: do not ask for help in Discussions)
- Post illegal stuff (ie: illegal software, explicit material or anything else considerd illegal)
- Double post in the same thread OR across multiple sections. If you posted in a wrong section and wish to move it, edit the post to say "wrong section, please move to section X
- Send unsolicited PM's to people (Especially not to Admins or Moderators). This means that you are NOT to ask for support using PMs. This is an open source community, and thus we would like support issues to be answered in an open and transparent manner for the benefit of future reference.
- use ambiguous / meaningless subjects (ie:"plz help" or "need help", use MEANINGFULL subjects)
Admins and moderators have the right to apply these rules as they see fit and punish as they see fit.
Punishments can range from trashing a post/thread, warning or a (temporary) ban.
Please note that 3 warnings will automaticly get you banned, warnings go away after 90 days.
Rules do not have to be listed on this post to be enforced, if an Admin or Moderator feels an UNWRITTEN rule has been broken he/she is allowed to act.
And last but not least, IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE.