Release OpenKore 2.0.7

Announcements/News

Moderator: Moderators

Message
Author
cheataahh
Noob
Noob
Posts: 15
Joined: 31 Jul 2009, 23:46
Noob?: No
Location: Land of Milk & Honey

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#31 Post by cheataahh »

blacksheep wrote:The bot couldn't detect any npc at all. You guys have the same problem?

i don't encounter this.. my 2.0.7 bot working fine...
only the perl58 and dll's thinggy is still bug...
and i have problem regaring attacking of mercenary. in bot mode merce don't attack

endwer0 wrote:May be you should release OpenKore 2.1 because many people can't update include me.

When I update ,it shows can't found perl.dll.

Can you tell me how to fixed it? :?

thx.

2.0.7 is beta version, use the stable version if you don't want bugs.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1301
Joined: 24 Apr 2008, 12:02

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#32 Post by kLabMouse »

Well. I'll release Incremental Update today.
So Everybody can Update.

For thous, who want the full package, Use isieo mirror for openkore-ready (that Image has Everything, excluding wxstart.exe, that can be downloaded from the same mirror).

Plus, If you want to use ActivePerl 5.8 with OpenKore, better install modules listed in ReadMe for AI 2008 (They need to be compiled using PSDK from Microsoft)
=========================
#### Perl Modules that are not Included:
=========================
B

threads:
threads-1.71
threads-shared-1.26
Thread-Suspend-1.19
Thread-Semaphore-2.09
Thread-Queue-2.11
Thread-Queue-Any-0.09
Bundle-Thread-1.09
Internals-1.1


WX:
Alien-wxWidgets
Wx-Perl-Packager-0.03
wxWidgets-2.8.8


P.S. A little trick for Thus, that Can't Update.
The Updater will not list whatever files will be updated. So Better Run start-autoupdate.exe and then wxstart-autoupdate.exe OR "start.exe ! autoupdate.pl" in command prompt.

endwer0
Noob
Noob
Posts: 4
Joined: 07 Jul 2009, 21:54
Noob?: No

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#33 Post by endwer0 »

kLabMouse wrote:Well. I'll release Incremental Update today.
So Everybody can Update.

For thous, who want the full package, Use isieo mirror for openkore-ready (that Image has Everything, excluding wxstart.exe, that can be downloaded from the same mirror).

Plus, If you want to use ActivePerl 5.8 with OpenKore, better install modules listed in ReadMe for AI 2008 (They need to be compiled using PSDK from Microsoft)
=========================
#### Perl Modules that are not Included:
=========================
B

threads:
threads-1.71
threads-shared-1.26
Thread-Suspend-1.19
Thread-Semaphore-2.09
Thread-Queue-2.11
Thread-Queue-Any-0.09
Bundle-Thread-1.09
Internals-1.1


WX:
Alien-wxWidgets
Wx-Perl-Packager-0.03
wxWidgets-2.8.8


P.S. A little trick for Thus, that Can't Update.
The Updater will not list whatever files will be updated. So Better Run start-autoupdate.exe and then wxstart-autoupdate.exe OR "start.exe ! autoupdate.pl" in command prompt.


Thanks for released.

978972222
Human
Human
Posts: 22
Joined: 26 May 2008, 01:42
Noob?: No

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#34 Post by 978972222 »

im using openkore 2.0.7 svn today and try with my friend

bot work just like normal but them say exp drop after use openkore 2.0.7 + pc lag (before 2.0.6.1)

Anything wrong?

badakbercula
Noob
Noob
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 09:45
Noob?: Yes

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#35 Post by badakbercula »

Hi i got a problem with openkore
everything is fine until my character go back to kafra for put some item to storage because the weight was over 50%
after just put the item..
i dont know what happen the program just close by it self..
i did it one again and it still the same..
can anyone help me?

cheataahh
Noob
Noob
Posts: 15
Joined: 31 Jul 2009, 23:46
Noob?: No
Location: Land of Milk & Honey

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#36 Post by cheataahh »

badakbercula wrote:Hi i got a problem with openkore
everything is fine until my character go back to kafra for put some item to storage because the weight was over 50%
after just put the item..
i dont know what happen the program just close by it self..
i did it one again and it still the same..
can anyone help me?

maybe your storage is full...

h4rry84
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 234
Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 09:30
Noob?: Yes
Location: My House
Contact:

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#37 Post by h4rry84 »

Please Don't Use this Thread as OpenKore support !, make a new one in the subforum Support !

baygon
Noob
Noob
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Aug 2009, 07:53
Noob?: Yes

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#38 Post by baygon »

thanks for these,..

xgeminix
Noob
Noob
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 Sep 2008, 20:53
Noob?: No

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#39 Post by xgeminix »

I know this is stupid, but my config txts are all ..sideways? Lol, not the usual way all the configs go down

cheataahh
Noob
Noob
Posts: 15
Joined: 31 Jul 2009, 23:46
Noob?: No
Location: Land of Milk & Honey

Re: Release OpenKore 2.0.7

#40 Post by cheataahh »

xgeminix wrote:I know this is stupid, but my config txts are all ..sideways? Lol, not the usual way all the configs go down

open it with WordPad not in NotePad. thats solve's your problem

Locked