How to Solve the Skill Delay

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
niko123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

How to Solve the Skill Delay

#1 Post by niko123 »

my priest will trigger the skill but the kore says Mid Delay or Skill delay many times then my bot will just stopped using that skill.....after 5 mins and 10 mins he will use the skill again..

So the Priest wont heal my master for 5 mins or 10 mins so the result of this is -5%

any ideas how to solve this SKill delay or Mid Delay?

jayagno
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: How to Solve the Skill Delay

#2 Post by jayagno »

niko123 wrote:my priest will trigger the skill but the kore says Mid Delay or Skill delay many times then my bot will just stopped using that skill.....after 5 mins and 10 mins he will use the skill again..

So the Priest wont heal my master for 5 mins or 10 mins so the result of this is -5%

any ideas how to solve this SKill delay or Mid Delay?
The reason there is a mid delay is because that certain skill is has a low casting rate.
Since your master is walking to fast because of the bot, when the priest's skill triggers, it can no longer see your master, therefore, the skill will just be a waste.

To make things work, go to your config.txt of your master, then search for "route_step".
The default is 15, make it around 1 - 5.
What will happen is that, (ex. 3 route step) your master will walk 3 steps per instruction, making it able for the priest to see your master when it uses the support skill.