Why I'm always disconnected in BattleGround after some time.

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
jbron
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Why I'm always disconnected in BattleGround after some time.

#1 Post by jbron »

Hi,

I would like t ask why I'm always disconnected in Battleground after several minutes. Some says that this is due to the dual log in. Please let me know if this true.
Also, can you give me the original valexe file which will solve my problem. Thanks!

benj1320
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Why I'm always disconnected in BattleGround after some time.

#2 Post by benj1320 »

Battle Ground Maps are GAMEGUARD ENABLED... you'll need a CLEAN CLIENT to play on those maps.
“The moon shines to both guilty and innocent alike..”
The Openkore Manual---Global Forum Rules--The Template

jbron
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by jbron »

benj1320 wrote:Battle Ground Maps are GAMEGUARD ENABLED... you'll need a CLEAN CLIENT to play on those maps.
do you have the valexe that has the GAMEGUARD ENABLED?

Thanks for the answer.

j0wjen
Human
Human

#4 Post by j0wjen »

what?

Gameguard monitors the entire memory range, terminates applications defined by the game vendor and INCA Internet to be cheats (QIP for example), blocks certain calls to DirectX functions and Windows APIs.

BG maps need Gameguard to run smoothly.. the reason why u keep on disconnecting is because Gameguard is Enabled.
for you to bot on BG maps, you need poseidon which i think is not updates as of the moment.