Change Material

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
kaldabog
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Change Material

#1 Post by kaldabog »

does anyone know what's the packet for change material? or how to get it?
I want to create a macro for it but I don't know the packet, in sage's skill it is

send 8E 01 54 2F 00 00 00 00 00 00

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

Re: Change Material

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

If you're using a raw send (disregarding serverTypes and other stuff) you should already know how to get these packets you're sending.

Certainly requires something completely different from the method of getting packets for determining server version.

max_logan
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by max_logan »

please don't expect too much from people who asks these questions. i hope somebody gives us some real answers or at least an idea on how to get the packets. i tried getting the packets but i'm not quite sure if i'm sending it right. getting an out of sync error.

zarge
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by zarge »

hi, im also looking forward on how to use the change material within openkore. im sorry for asking too much but i how can we get that packet on using->selecting items->clicking synthesis -> clicking ok. thx. im trying to create a macro that uses change material. thnx

zarge
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by zarge »

hi, any update on this? thanks. i tried using google and i stumbled here.. :) tnx

benj1320
Moderators
Moderators

#6 Post by benj1320 »

packet filtering ??.. I suggest WPE or WireShark... have't done it but afaik it works.
“The moon shines to both guilty and innocent alike..”
The Openkore Manual---Global Forum Rules--The Template

valk123
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by valk123 »

guys is there any new on this one? buy its not working. I tried using WPE buy it's weird that there is no packet when you will put the item on the other box.

metalmarine
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by metalmarine »

ever since I started to know about CM(change material), I got curious on how does it work. So, using rPE(packet editor). I figure out how does it work.

there are things I noticed using packet sniffer on the behavior of the skill:

•it does send packets when we use/press the skill and also cost sp.
•putting items in the mixing(item to convert) box won't send any packet.
•finalizing/clicking the final button will send packet.
•using the packet sniffer, we need to edit HEX characters, its different from decimal numbers.
•sending fixed packet to directly creating the target material(with or w/o recipe in the inventory) won't cost sp.
•using any 3pp of the present won't give any new recipe, so don't expect.
•and a lot of more things to be revealed...
•using both packet sniffer and openkore we'll have a productive bot.

Well, I'm still new(still lurking) in openkore forum, let's see maybe I can share some of my macro codes with CM to the community. Still my codes aren't that user friendly without comments on how to use it. But if your a macro enthusiast, then it is easy to be understood.

I think this isn't the proper place to write guide on important thing like this. Well, I still have to roam where should I post it. Btw, I have the codes, but not yet the guide. I still have lots of stuff to read. Just wait for now, I will surely share it, because I heard that the developers haven't yet started a thing about this skill.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#9 Post by EternalHarvest »

tl;dr
$messageSender->sendProduceMix, arguments described in Network::Send::...

metalmarine
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by metalmarine »

hmmm... I'd like to make a guide on how to use Change material and Buying Store skill with the help of rPE through macro.

where should it be posted?