Specific playerID instead of playername

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

pewpewpew
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Specific playerID instead of playername

#1 Post by pewpewpew »

Hi to all,

I would like to find out is there anyway to specific playerID instead of using playername?

Like for example

sp <skill #> <player #>

so basically <skill #>, I would be using the skillID like maybe 255, and <player #>, currently it is base on the player name. However I would like to use ID instead, like #213255. I have tested it but it is recognize as a name so it will result in 213255 doesn't exist. Any one got an idea on this?

The reason why I would like to use ID instead of name is because the server I'm playing consist of many custom map and it does not recognize the player name. Instead it will show something like Unknown #212345 is hitting you (even though i already using the latest recvpacket for my server). So i assume that is the player true ID.

Or is there any other way to define this ID to a name?

Appreciate any help =)

ptcarino
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: Specific playerID instead of playername

#2 Post by ptcarino »

pewpewpew wrote:Hi to all,

I would like to find out is there anyway to specific playerID instead of using playername?

Like for example

sp <skill #> <player #>

so basically <skill #>, I would be using the skillID like maybe 255, and <player #>, currently it is base on the player name. However I would like to use ID instead, like #213255. I have tested it but it is recognize as a name so it will result in 213255 doesn't exist. Any one got an idea on this?

The reason why I would like to use ID instead of name is because the server I'm playing consist of many custom map and it does not recognize the player name. Instead it will show something like Unknown #212345 is hitting you (even though i already using the latest recvpacket for my server). So i assume that is the player true ID.

Or is there any other way to define this ID to a name?

Appreciate any help =)
you're talking about account ID there. usually if kore doesn't recognize something, lets say a monster, it displays it's Monster ID instead of it's name. same goes for items and players. in your case i guess kore can't retrieve the player name so it displayed the Account ID.

Player ID are the numbers at the left side when you type in "pl" in the console.

like this one:

i suggest using macro to achieve what you want. as far as i know, you can't use Account ID on using skills to players (not that i know of at least). best option is to use Player ID.